Display items per page
- 5 ounce tube of dielectric grease.
- It is an extremely stiff, tacky, tenacious compound with excellent water repellency even to seawater.
- Ideal for automotive and marine applications.
- Resists moisture, acids and alkalines.
- Prevents boot tears, corrosion and arcing.
- Prevents fusing of spark plug wires to spark plugs.
- Displaces moisture in ignition and electrical systems.
- Maintains its consistency in extreme temperatures from -40° F to 400° F.
- Applications include spark plug boots, distributor caps, battery terminals, headlamp connectors, trailer electrical connectors, bulb sockets and all other types of electrical connectors.
- Complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR178.3570.
- Net wt. 13 oz. in aerosol can.
- Provides superior lubrication and reduces metal-to-metal friction.
- This durable, multi-purpose white grease will not freeze, melt, gum, cake or wash off.
- An exceptional coating for the prevention of rust and corrosion.
- Ideal for automotive door hinges, as it is non-staining.
- Protects and lubricates automotive parts, machine tools, farm equipment, tools and recreational equipment.
- 10 oz. plastic tube.
- A smooth light-bodied grease which contains a zinc-oxide anti-wear additive made especially for motor assembly and engine rebuilding.
- Prevents “Dry Start.”
- Provides necessary lubrication during initial start up before the motor oil has circulated.
- Prevents damage from scuffing, scoring and friction.
- Protects freshly machined engine parts from rust and corrosion.
- Applications include valve stems, pistons, rings, timing gears, main and rod bearings, and in fact every moving part of a internal combustion or diesel engine.
- Net wt. 12 oz in aerosol can.
- USDA authorized high pressure, non-melting, inorganic red grease.
- Will withstand temperatures up to 500° F.
- It sprays out as a thick liquid which transforms into a grease in minutes.
- Penetrates, lubricates and prevents rust on all metal parts.
- Reduces wear and extends operating life of all parts and machinery.
- It prevents seizing and loosens frozen parts.
- Contains no chlorinated or fluorinated solvents making it more environmentally friendly.
- Areas of use include farms, oil rigs, refineries, bottling plants, dairies, paper mills, air conditioning, industrial plants, textile plants, cement plants and automotive/marine repair.