Display items per page
- The world's finest cold-weld compound.
- Remarkably easy, convenient, and inexpensive alternative to welding, soldering, and brazing.
- Packaged in two tubes. One contains liquid steel/epoxy resin and the other contains hardener.
- When mixed together in equal portions, a chemical reaction occurs that turns the mixture into a compound as hard and tough as steel.
- Use as an adhesive, laminate, plug, filler, sealant and electrical insulator.
- Like metal, it can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded and painted.
- Stays pliable for about 30 minutes after mixing.
- Sets in 4-6 hours, and cures fully in 15-24 hours.
- Withstands temperatures up to 500°s F.
- Tensile strength of 3,960 PSI when fully cured.