Display items per page
- Screw anchor.
- Molded in natural nylon 6/6.
- Multi-use, light duty anchor for use with sheet metal or wood screws.
- Can be used in wood, masonry block, concrete, tile, brick or sheet metal.
- Anchor has twist resisting flange for use in thin wall and hollow materials.
- Metal screw not included.
- #10-12 screw sizes.
- For 1/4" hole size.
- One-step wallboard anchor.
- A tubular device, tapered from top to bottom, with a countersunk lip at the top end.
- Has a deep cutting thread around the outside of the anchor body.
- A tapered end at the bottom designed to puncture and drill a hole in drywall.
- Works in any thickness of drywall, without tearing the paper coating.
- Can easily be backed out of its hole with a #2 screwdriver bit.