Display items per page
- Non-Flammable, Non-Conductive.
- Quickly Penetrates Rust.
- Displaces Moisture.
- Prevents Corrosion.
- Dielectric strength of 39,000V.
- Net wt. 16 oz. in aerosol can.
- Foaming penetrating and cutting oil aerosol.
- Provides effective lubrication in a variety of metalworking applications.
- The anti-friction properties prolong tool life.
- For use on farm equipment, sports equipment, industrial equipment, marine and auto equipment.
- This fast penetrating product lubricates, displaces moisture, frees sticking parts, stops squeaks, stops rust and corrosion.
- Provides long lasting protection.
- 16 Fl. oz. in squeeze bottle
- Tap Magic is an ozone-friendly formula.
- Provides outstanding performance on all cuts and all metals-even hard metals such as stainless steel.
- Highly effective in drilling, tapping and milling.
- Helps promote longer tool life.
- Dry Moly lubricant.
- Withstands high pressures and temperatures.
- Lubricates moving parts of all kinds.
- Fast drying with minimal transfer.
- Protects from rusting and corrosion by displacing moisture.
- Reduces metal to metal contact on treated surfaces.
- Service temperature range from -40 to 600° F.
- Convenient aerosol is ideal for lubricating surfaces where a liquid lubricant is not practical.
- Contains molybdenum disulfide.
- Net wt. 12 oz.
- Penetrating gel lubricant.
- Transparent, high-pressure lubricant with high adhesive strength.
- A combination of natural and synthetic lubricants.
- With PTFE, which makes this one of the best available.
- Lasts longer than conventional lubricants.
- Withstands severe temperatures, working range -30°F to +600°F.
- Resists water washout.
- Applies as a thin penetrant and quickly sets to a clear tacky gel.
- Net weight 13 ounces.
- Valve lubricant and sealant.
- Can be used as a lubricant for rubber and plastic.
- Can be used on faucet valves, valve stems, vacuum systems and ignition systems.
- It can be used as a sealant in vacuum and pressure systems.
- Can also be used in equipment subject to washing and harsh environments.
- 5.3 ounce tube.
- Chain and cable lubricant with Moly.
- Specially designed to provide maximum protection to wire ropes and chains of all types.
- Will completely penetrate into the strands of wire ropes, providing the ultimate in lubrication.
- Does not build up on chains to attract dust or dirt.
- Continued use of this product reduces chain whip, vibration and noise.
- Also protects against galling, seizing and wear, thus adding life to chain cable and sprockets.
- Prolongs life of chains, cables and wire ropes.
- Used for loosening rusted parts and lubrication of wire, cable, door hinges, chains, hoists, pulleys, cranes, forklifts and construction machinery.
- Net wt. 12.5 oz.
- Marvel Mystery air tool oil.
- One quart container.
- Specially formulated tool oil for use in all piston type and rotary air tools.
- Prevents rust formation in air tools while providing positive lubrication for smoother starting, longer lasting tools.
- Assures the maximum performance of your tools by dissolving gum and sludge that reduce tools speed and power.
- Heavy-duty degreaser.
- Can be used to remove grease, grime, oil, gaskets, protective coatings and more.
- Does not contain any fluorocarbon propellants or chlorinated solvents.
- Citrus fragrance.
- Can be rinsed with water.
- Net weight 15 ounces.
- Net wt. 13 oz. in aerosol can.
- Instant maintenance and lubrication where metal meets metal.
- Stops rust and corrosion on metal.
- Cleans, polishes, lubricates.
- Protects and prevents re-rusting.
- Draws out moisture, and penetrates metals to provide long lasting protection.
- Use on hinges, latches, window cranks, traverse rods, casters, metal windows, doors and screens, bathroom faucets.
- Great to use on tools, saws, machine tools, lawn mowers, and garden equipment.