Display items per page
- Net wt. 16 oz. in aerosol can.
- Foaming penetrating and cutting oil aerosol.
- Provides effective lubrication in a variety of metalworking applications.
- The anti-friction properties prolong tool life.
- For use on farm equipment, sports equipment, industrial equipment, marine and auto equipment.
- This fast penetrating product lubricates, displaces moisture, frees sticking parts, stops squeaks, stops rust and corrosion.
- Provides long lasting protection.
- 16 Fl. oz. in squeeze bottle
- Tap Magic is an ozone-friendly formula.
- Provides outstanding performance on all cuts and all metals-even hard metals such as stainless steel.
- Highly effective in drilling, tapping and milling.
- Helps promote longer tool life.
- Dry Moly lubricant.
- Withstands high pressures and temperatures.
- Lubricates moving parts of all kinds.
- Fast drying with minimal transfer.
- Protects from rusting and corrosion by displacing moisture.
- Reduces metal to metal contact on treated surfaces.
- Service temperature range from -40 to 600° F.
- Convenient aerosol is ideal for lubricating surfaces where a liquid lubricant is not practical.
- Contains molybdenum disulfide.
- Net wt. 12 oz.
- Valve lubricant and sealant.
- Can be used as a lubricant for rubber and plastic.
- Can be used on faucet valves, valve stems, vacuum systems and ignition systems.
- It can be used as a sealant in vacuum and pressure systems.
- Can also be used in equipment subject to washing and harsh environments.
- 5.3 ounce tube.
- Chain and cable lubricant with Moly.
- Specially designed to provide maximum protection to wire ropes and chains of all types.
- Will completely penetrate into the strands of wire ropes, providing the ultimate in lubrication.
- Does not build up on chains to attract dust or dirt.
- Continued use of this product reduces chain whip, vibration and noise.
- Also protects against galling, seizing and wear, thus adding life to chain cable and sprockets.
- Prolongs life of chains, cables and wire ropes.
- Used for loosening rusted parts and lubrication of wire, cable, door hinges, chains, hoists, pulleys, cranes, forklifts and construction machinery.
- Net wt. 12.5 oz.
- Marvel Mystery air tool oil.
- One quart container.
- Specially formulated tool oil for use in all piston type and rotary air tools.
- Prevents rust formation in air tools while providing positive lubrication for smoother starting, longer lasting tools.
- Assures the maximum performance of your tools by dissolving gum and sludge that reduce tools speed and power.
- Net wt. 13 oz. in aerosol can.
- Instant maintenance and lubrication where metal meets metal.
- Stops rust and corrosion on metal.
- Cleans, polishes, lubricates.
- Protects and prevents re-rusting.
- Draws out moisture, and penetrates metals to provide long lasting protection.
- Use on hinges, latches, window cranks, traverse rods, casters, metal windows, doors and screens, bathroom faucets.
- Great to use on tools, saws, machine tools, lawn mowers, and garden equipment.
- Net wt. 11 oz in aerosol can.
- PB Blaster penetrating catalyst.
- Quickly breaks loose surface tension rust and corrosion by creeping up, around and into hard to reach cavities.
- It is ideal for brake, exhaust and suspension system jobs.
- This lubricating film remains on parts to help prevent further rusting.
- Non-evaporating lubricant.
- Saves time and money by avoiding the necessity of burn off ,or drill out of nuts and bolts.
- Lube stick, 1.68 oz.
- Softer than other stick lubricants.
- Easy application, providing superior adhesion to the tool.
- Use with ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Can be used with all Hougen cutters for horizontal or overhead drilling.
- Silicone spray lubricant.
- Dry film lubricant which waterproofs, protects, reduces corrosion and lubricates.
- It is colorless, non-toxic, non-staining, non-corrosive.
- Suitable for metal, plastic, rubber, vinyl, leather and wood.
- Active ingredients comply with FDA and USDA regulations.
- Lubricates to reduce friction and eliminate squeaks in all types of mechanical mechanisms.
- Repels water.
- Prevents bonding, sticking and deterioration.
- Applications include windshield wiper linkage, interior hinges, lubricates door locks, truck lids, brake cables and rubber molding.
- Net wt. 10.25 oz.