Display items per page
- Open barrel terminal crimp tool.
- Five cavities perform “B” type conductor and insulation crimps.
- Conductor crimp maximum range is 12 to 14 AWG.
- Insulation crimp maximum range is 24 to 14 AWG.
- Overall length of tool is 8-1/2".
- Duplicates factory crimp on open barrel terminals used in automotive, computer and control applications.
- 8 ½” multipurpose electricians tool.
- Two wire cutters; one at tip, the other halfway back near stripping holes.
- Crimps insulated 10 to 26 AWG and non-insulated 10 to 22 AWG terminals.
- Cuts and strips 8 to 11 AWG solid and 10 to 26 AWG stranded wire.
- Cleanly shears bolts.
- Left and right hand wire looping holes near tip.
- Full sized- plastic covered cushioned handles for comfort.
- Crimping dies color coded for easy identification.
- 4 indent crimper.
- For crimping of closed-barrel D-sub contacts.
- Adjustable pin height locator.
- Comfortable handles for low effort operation.
- Crimps 20 to 12 AWG.
- Can be used with Deutsch DT series contacts.
- Hammer style crimping tool.
- Use with hammer, vise or press.
- Spring loaded pin locks in “up” position for loading connector and cable.
- When released pin holds connector securely during crimping.
- Inexpensive, simple crimping tool.
- Crimps 8 thru 4/0 gauge connectors.
- Reliable and economical.
- Heavy duty 26” hand held crimper.
- Adjustable rotating color coded dies help identify proper crimp setting.
- Application data listed on tool.
- Comfortable hand grips.
- Crimps all major brands of connectors.
- Crimps 8 thru 4/0 gauge.
- Made in North America.
- 9 ¾” multi-crimp tool.
- Crimps bare or insulated terminals and splices on 10 to 22 gauge wire.
- Knife-to-anvil blades never need re-sharpening.
- Excellent leverage for easy crimping and cutting.
- Drop-forged, high carbon steel construction.
- Dipped, vinyl coated handles provide a solid, comfortable grip.
- Ratcheting crimp tool.
- Color code wire sizes: red 22-18 gauge, blue 16-14 gauge, yellow 12-10 gauge.
- Crimps 22 through 10 gauge insulated and heat shrink terminals.
- Ratcheting mechanism design.
- Release switch if terminal or wire is inserted improperly.
- 4 crimp nests - 8, 10-12, 14-16 and 18-22 AWG.
- Alignment guide to ensure dies wont slip during crimping.
- Designed for insulated connectors.
- Ensures uniform crimp termination regardless of user.
- High quality, economical tool.
- Ratcheting crimp tool.
- 10-1/2” ratcheting crimp tool.
- Rotatable die is color coded to industry standards.
- For crimping power compression lugs and splices.
- Crimps 8 to 2 AWG.
- State of the art ergonomics.
- Easy reach frame.
- Molded cushion grips.
- Handle length facilitates two handed crimps when necessary.
- Ratchet design generates more force with less user effort.
- Weather-pack and Metri-pack crimp toool.
- Used for sealed terminals.
- Core and insulation wings are crimped in a separate motion.
- 5 marked nests and quick release.
- Will clinch seals on Metri-pack 150,280,480 and 630 series.
- Crimps Weather-pack and Metri-pack terminals 24-14 gauge.
- Made in America.