SHEET METAL SCREW HEX WASH HD #6 X 3/8"
- A thread forming tapping screw with spaced threads and a gimlet point.
- For self starting in thin metal or resin-filled plywood.
- Has an indented top surface, six flat sides with a flat washer which projects beyond the sides and provides a flat bearing surface.
- The washer and head are formed together as one piece. (Hex washer slotted head)
- Increased bearing area reduces likelihood of crushing mating surfaces.
- Zinc plated steel.
- Screw diameter 6
- Screw length 3/8 inch