Customers who bought this item also bought
- A coiled, hardened split circular washer with a slightly trapezoidal wire section.
- Applies greater bolt tension per unit of applied torque.
- Provides a hardened bearing surface and more uniform load distribution.
- Steel, yellow zinc plated.
- Resists loosening caused by vibration and corrosion.
- For use with grade 8 bolts.
- Rockwell Hardness: C38-46
- Inside Diameter: Min .377 Max .385
- Outside Diameter: 0.68
- Copper, tin plated.
- Maximum operating temperature 221°F.
- Maximum current is same as wire.
- Maximum voltage rating: 600v..
- Bonded, parallel wire
- General purpose thermoplastic (GPT) insulation.
- For use at 60 volts or less.
- Temperature rating of 80° C (176° F).
- Meets SAE J1128 specifications.
- RoHS compliant.
- Recommended for trucks, tractors, cars and general service.
- 14 gauge, 2 conductor
- Conductor colors: red and black
- 100 foot spool, 6-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" tall x 2" i.d. spool
- Made from medium carbon alloy steel.
- Heat treated.
- Tensile strength: 150,000 psi. minimum.
- Yellow zinc plated.
- Unified screw threads :UNC.
- Diameter: 1/4"-20.
- Length: 1".
- Metal, extended prong type cotter pin.
- Extended prong makes separating the tines easier.
- Used to anchor various assemblies by insertion into a drilled hole of a shaft or pin and spreading the points to hold the assembly in position.
- When used with castle or slotted nuts, it becomes a safety locking device.
- Low carbon steel, zinc plated material
- Diameter is 1/8 inch
- Length is 2 inches