MACHINE SCREW HEX HEAD TYP-F #8-32 X 1/2" THREAD CUTTING
- A thread cutting screw with machined screw thread pitch, blunt point, tapered entering threads and multiple cutting edges.
- Steel thread-cutters are used in heavy gauge sheet metal, aluminum, zinc and lead die castings, cast iron, brass and plastic.
- When using any thread-cutting screw, the material in which the threads are cut should have a lower hardness by at least 10 to 20 Rockwell hardness points.
- Made from zinc plated AISI 1016-1024 steel or equivalent.
- Type F thread cutting style.
- Hex washer slotted head.
- 8-32 diameter.
- Length of 1/2".