MACHINE SCREW PHIL OVAL HD #8-32 X 1-1/4" STAINLESS
- A straight shank fastener with external threads designed to go through a hole or nut that is pre-tapped to form a mating thread for the screw.
- Machine screws form a fastening superior in strength to spaced thread screws.
- Stainless steel machine screws are used in applications which require general atmospheric corrosion resistance.
- Used in food processing machinery and refrigeration equipment.
- Stainless is also superior to steel in withstanding some elevation in application operating temperature while maintaining its strength.
- Made from 18-8 stainless
- Oval head Phillips.
- 8-32 diameter.
- Length of 1-1/4".