SHEET METAL SCREW OVAL PHIL HD #6 X 1/2" STAINLESS
- A thread forming stainless tapping screw with spaced threads and a gimlet point.
- For self starting in thin metal or resin-filled plywood.
- A countersunk head with a rounded top surface and a cone-shaped bearing surface.
- Preferred over a flat head in conical applications, or when a more decorative finished look is desired.
- The countersunk surface nests into mating countersunk application sites.
- Oval head, phillips drive
- Screw diameter 6
- Screw length 1/2 inch