The terms “Ram Products, Ltd.” or “Ram Products, Inc.” or “Ram Products Management Co., L.L.C.” or “Ram Products” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7420 Whitehall Street, Richland Hills, Texas 76118.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Texas and of the United States of America.
- WE ARE THE SOLE OWNER AND MANAGER OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THIS WEBSITE. NONE OF THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ON THIS WEBSITE IS SHARED WITH OTHERS OR SOLD TO THIRD PARTIES.
- IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH US, YOU MAY PLACE ORDERS ONLINE, BUT ALL BILLING IS DONE SEPARATELY THROUGH OUR BILLING DEPARTMENT.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS. DO NOT INPUT ANY SENSITIVE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE; PROVIDE THAT INFORMATION SEPARATELY AND ONLY TO OUR SALES AND BILLING DEPARTMENTS.