Compensation & Benefits
Because Territory Managers are full-time employees, we provide a compensation program that rewards people for their efforts and allows for unlimited earnings potential as well as a comprehensive benefit package for them and their family. Based on our commission structure, our TM’s have the potential to be the most highly compensated in our industry.
- Salary & Commission – while the goal for all TM’s is to be on commission, most start with a training salary during their initial training period. As sales and earned commissions grow, a transition to straight commission takes place.
- Insurance – Our goal is to provide the best possible benefit program for all Ram Products employees and their families. This includes…
- Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance including Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Cancer Insurance and Long-Term Care Insurance.
- Retirement Plan – All full-time employees are eligible to participate in the Ram Products 401(k) Retirement Account program after the first year of employment. Since the creation of the Ram Products 401(k) program, Ram Products has matched a portion of the employee’s contributions and will continue to share with those who work towards the success of the company.
Find Out More